Here are some links from around the web I found that deal with Diversity in Magic the Gathering:
- The LadyPlaneswalkers Society:
- Providing a safe and fun play environment for women (and others) around the world.
- Planeswalkers for Diversity:
- A spinoff ofLPS, with a focus onLGBTIQ players.
- SeanCatanese’s blogs on updating theIPG:
- A tournament report with a very interesting situation (judgeapps account required)
- Allied Strategies:
- A blog on the Magic Judges pageregarding diversity and feminist issues.
- “Words Mean Things”, a very touching article by Patrick Chapin:
- Some miscellaneous articles and blog posts on gender issues in Magic:
- A few resources to help understand and deal with gender issues:
- Various resources for promoting diversity and creating safe spaces:
Have any links to add? Any comments/suggestions/tips? Drop me a line!